Dr. Devorkin has been practicing in Sugar Land and southwest Houston since 1986. He treats both children and adults for a wide range of head and neck conditions, including hearing loss, allergic disorders and sinus disease. Dr. Devorkin performs sinus, thyroid and parathyroid surgery; for pediatric patients, he also performs tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and ear tube surgery. He is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Specialty
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Sinus disease and allergy treatment
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Allergy testing
- Pediatric ENT surgery
- Otolaryngology Residency, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Internship, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY and Coney Island Hospital; affiliated with Brooklyn Downstate Medical Center
- Medical Degree, University Autonoma of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Bachelor of Science, Pace University, New York, NY
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
David Devorkin, M.D.
For more information or to make an appointment with Dr. Devorkin, please call (281) 649‑7000.