Dr. Fisher is a native of Houston, having completed his residency at the Baylor College of Medicine, and has been practicing in the area for over 15 years. He specializes in general surgery and performs advanced laparoscopic procedures to reduce pain and recovery time.
Areas of Specialty
- General surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- General Surgery Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Medical Degree, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science cum laude in Chemical Engineering, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of General Surgeons
- American Society of Abdominal Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Houston Surgical Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
For more information or to make an appointment with Dr. Fisher, please call 713-772-1200.