Dr. Peddamatham specializes in gastroenterology and treats numerous conditions that affect the gastrointestinal tract, including arteriovenous malformation, gallstones, liver and pancreatic disease, and ulcers. He completed his residency at Cabrini Medical Center in New York, NY and currently serves patients in the Sugar Land area.
Areas of Specialty
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- GI disease
- GI sclerotherapy
- Liver/biliary disease
- Pancreatic disease
- Fellowship, Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY
- Residency, Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY
- Internship, Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY
- Medical Degree, Sri Venkateswara Medical College, NTR University Of Health Sciences
For more information or to make an appointment with Dr. Peddamatham, please call (281) 342‑9530.